Friday, January 2, 2015

Experimenting with Hair Chalk!

During a moment of madness, hyperactivity and rare energy, I decided to experiment with a box of hair chalk I got on sale from the chemist. To cut a long, incredibly arm-tiring story short, it did not work out quite as I had hoped. While some of the colours looked okay in thin streaks through my brown hair, most of the colours sort of bled chalk dust to make my hair look much greyer than it actually is! The worst colour was the white - it went like... well... it wasn't pleasant.

Hair chalk! 
Kinda pink-purple-grey!
See the white at the back?? NASTY!
I ended up having a late night shower and rewashing my hair! Oh - did I mention that this happened on Christmas eve? LOL! Luckily, I was in a good patch illness-wise, and was able to wash my hair unassisted - so the whole incident has remained sort of secret... up until now!

~Ad =)