Wednesday, June 4, 2014

All About AmazinAdrielle - W-Z!


After brainstorming some things relating to my life, I have created this lovely alphabet about me - so you can get to know me a little better! You can also find more information about me on my website =). 


---------------------------------------------
W is for...

Wisdom teeth - I only ever had three wisdom teeth, and this year, I had all three taken out - one by one. The dentist let me keep the teeth as a souvenir! 

I also use a wheelchair, love word games, live in a house that is draped in wisteria, have a website, and I also spend a lot of time editing wikis and wondering about various things.

X is for...

X-rays - I have had a lot of x-rays and scans in my lifetime - but so far, I have only had six x-rays this year.


Xena - I was a fan of the Xena and Hercules tv shows as a kid, and I designed a Xena barbie outfit for Nemesis from Puzzle Pirates once, too!

Y is for...


Yoshi - One of my favourite games as a kid was Yoshi's Island! Yoshi is just so cute!

Yohoho Puzzle Pirates - I played YPP for more than seven years, and made lots of fan art and contest entries related to the game. Some of my contest entries were included in-game, including egg, trinket, island and portrait background designs. These can be seen here!

YouTube - I have a YouTube channel =).

Z is for...

Zebras - are the mascots of Ehlers Danlos Syndrome, and other rare diseases!


------------------------------------------


That concludes the alphabet of me! I hope that these posts have helped you to get to know me better =D.  

~Ad =)