Sunday, April 13, 2014

All About AmazinAdrielle - Q-R!


After brainstorming some things relating to my life, I have created this lovely alphabet about me - so you can get to know me a little better! You can also find more information about me on my website =). 


---------------------------------------------

Q is for...

QI - I like watching QI on TV.

Questioning everything - I think I have a natural curiosity about the world!

R is for...

Radio shows - When I was a kid and teenager, I used to make "radio" shows - voice dramas recorded onto cassette tapes - with my sister, friends and/or cousins! One of my favourites was called Tales From My Left Sock, and starred my cousin, Ellenya and I! I loved putting on voices and becoming different characters =D. We also made "TV shows, movies and ads" using a video camera!




Rainbows - Who doesn't love rainbows?! There is just something completely magical about them! I love colours! I also like wearing rainbow eye shadow, and making rainbow art =).


River - I am  lucky enough to live close to the beautiful Murray River - which separates the state of New South Wales  from the state of Victoria. I love to swim in the river, and to sit near it and watch the water go by - it is relaxing! I have also met some amazing insects, birds and other animals near the river =D.



Railways - I love railways and trains =D. There is just something awesome about them. They seem to be a link to the past, as well as a link between people and places. I like taking pictures of rails and trains!

The Race - My final animation assignment for Certificate III in Media was called The Race =D.

------------------------------------------


The next installment in this alphabet will be coming soon! 

~Ad =)