Saturday, April 12, 2014

All About AmazinAdrielle - M!

After brainstorming some things relating to my life, I have created this lovely alphabet about me - so you can get to know me a little better! You can also find more information about me on my website =). 


---------------------------------------------

M is for...

Mounds - as a kid, I spent most of my time riding my bike around building sites in my town with my friends. We would claim mounds of dirt, and hold them like forts against rival groups of kids! It was a lot of fun =D.


Mosaics - I started learning how to cut glass and make mosaics last year! It was hard work, but incredibly rewarding! I still need to add grout to the mosaics I made, but some pictures of them (ungrouted) can be seen here.


Medication - I'm chronically ill with Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome, ME/CFS, fibromyalgia, SVT, POTS, arthritis, asthma and depression, and it takes a fair bit of medication to keep me going. Sometimes I make my pills into pictures - just for fun!


Mozzie bites - I am a bit allergic to certain kinds of mosquitoes, and when they bite me, the bites burn and turn giant, and bruise.



Moke - Moke is my angel cat =). She is  my best friend, and has been for the last 18 years! I love her with all my heart =D.


Mobility aids - I use a wheelchair, crutches, or my mobility scooters to get around. I like to decorate these with stickers and other things, and with festive lights at Christmas time!

Music - I like listening to music from my iPad. My music taste is pretty varied, but at the moment, I've been listening to mostly The Cranberries, classical stuff, Beastie Boys, The Whitlams, Bob Marley, Silverchair,  Coldplay, P!nk, Cat Empire, The Corrs, Mancini, B*Witched, The Proclaimers, and music from musicals (especially Disney ones and Sweeney Todd). I also used to play the keyboard for fun, my favourite musical is CATS, and I sometimes make music (including for my animations: The Race and The Factory) using Music Studio for iPad and Audacity.

Movies - My favourite movies include Pirates of the Caribbean, Sweeney Todd, The Frighteners, Despicable me, and Madagascar.


In addition, M is for Mario, Magpies, and Moonee Ponds, where I was born! I am also fascinated by mythology, I read crossword magazines, and like playing games on Miniclip!

------------------------------------------


The next installment in this alphabet will be coming soon! 

~Ad =)