Sunday, April 6, 2014

All About AmazinAdrielle - L!

After brainstorming some things relating to my life, I have created this lovely alphabet about me - so you can get to know me a little better! You can also find more information about me on my website =). 


---------------------------------------------

L is for...

Lip gloss - I have never liked wearing lip stick, but love my lip glosses and chap sticks! Especially my orange and mango flavoured one!


Logos - Over the years, I made a few logos for different websites, and for design competitions. I won a few - receiving cash and jewelry as prizes! My favourite prize so far is my Heart ring from the Captain Planet Foundation!


Lego - I have always loved Lego - but as a kid, I didn't have very much of it. Now, however, I can really collect!!! I have a very large rollerbox full of Lego now - barely another minifigure will fit inside!

Learning - I love to learn! Some of the things that I have learned in the last year include glass cutting and mosaic-making, HTML and CSS, and some Spanish. I also have a Bachelor of Behavioural Science and Certificate III in Media, and I am a circus graduate.

Literature - I studied literature in VCE, and managed to get As and A+s without even reading the end of one of the books we were examined on. I don't read very many books, but I write poetry sometimes.

Long stitch - I started doing long stitch when I was a kid, when Nan (my great grandmother) gave me a kit for Christmas.


Lastly, L is for lion, lederhosen, and lakitu!

------------------------------------------


The next installment in this alphabet will be coming soon! 

~Ad =)