Thursday, March 13, 2014

All About AmazinAdrielle - F!

After brainstorming some things relating to my life, I have created this lovely alphabet about me - so you can get to know me a little better! You can also find more information about me on my website =). 


---------------------------------------------

F is for...

Fan - my ceiling fan is really noisy. Sometimes when I Skype people, they think it is an alien hovercraft of some kind.

Freckles - I got my first few freckles when I was four years old. I now have lots!




Fish - I share my house with some fish, including three angelfish (Pearlie, Rain and Nilla), a blue severum (Shortie), two silver sharks (Big Sharkie and Little Sharkie), and some feeder fish. Nilla is blind in one eye because of an infection she suffered when she was little - but she is able to use the reflective walls and floor of her tank to see all of her surroundings with her good eye :D. In the past, we also bred angelfish and severums. Unfortunately, some of our tanks were exposed to TB, and we lost several fish :(. We now can't introduce any new fish to any of the tanks housing fish that may have been exposed. We love our fish, though =).

Fibromyalgia - I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia when I was around 24 years old. I had been ill with ME/CFS, POTS and what my doctor thinks may have been a viral form of arthritis before that, as well as undiagnosed Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome (EDS).

Fractures - having EDS means that I dislocate a lot of bones. I have also had some fractures, including broken ribs (from running full on into a trampoline frame in the dark when I was nine), a cracked sternum (from experimenting with 'a safety harness' made from various bits of swing set, when I was about ten), a broken patella (from my first major knee dislocation, when I was 11 - the bone was torn in half from the force), three fractures in two metatarsals (from showing off at school by doing acrobatics when I was 16), and a broken toe (from dropping a milkshake glass on it from a tray I was carrying when I was in my early 20s).

 

Food - I like food (including fudge, finger buns and fruit), and I have a sweet tooth! I also like decorating cakes!


Flowers - I like flowers =D. Our garden has lots of them! I like to take pictures of flowers, and to draw them.


Factory - My first major assignment for Certificate III in Media was a short animated movie about a factory! I had lots of fun designing, modeling, texturing, animating, and lighting the factory model, and putting the final movie together =D.

Fascinator - my family and I often joke about using different things as a fascinator... one year, on Melbourne Cup Day, we found a fascinator kit and made our own!


In addition, I love my human and animal family, and my friends (most of whom are online). I also collect the pretty feathers that my budgies drop, I love to visit the forest, and when my wrists and hands won't work, I sometimes draw using my feet!


------------------------------------------


The next installment in this alphabet will be coming soon! 

~Ad =)