Saturday, March 8, 2014

All About AmazinAdrielle - C!

After brainstorming some things relating to my life, I have created this lovely alphabet about me - so you can get to know me a little better! You can also find more information about me on my website =). 


---------------------------------------------


C is for...

Creativity - I love being creative! My hobbies include many different kinds of art and craft - and cross-stitch!  =).


Crosswords - I have been doing crossword puzzles since I was a kid, and I started buying crossword magazines (mainly from Lovatts) when I was 14 years old. It isn't a hobby that my friends understood growing up... but I still love doing crosswords!

Circus - When I was a teenager, I was a circus performer. My favourite things to do were contortion, acrobatics, hoop dives, diablo, juggling, plate spinning, rola bola, tightwire, and hula hoops! I had to give up training and performing due to illness when I was 19 years old, but I love that I got the chance to experience life in the circus!


Certificate III in Media - a course I studied through AIE, specializing in 3D animation for film, games and TV. Two of the projects I completed were The Factory and The Race =).

Collapsed lung - which I had when I was 15 years old. My lung collapsed in a way which meant that all the escaped air was placing pressure on my heart. I also had pneumonia at the time, and spent seven days in hospital, but I recovered well =).

Cardiologist - because I have Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome, I need to have regular heart checks from a cardiologist. So far, my heart is healthy, apart from POTS and SVT, and my cardiologist is awesome =D.




In addition, I have two canaries (Honey and Treacle), I began learning CSS (and HTML) last year, and my favourite part of the year is Christmas! I also enjoy cake decorating, and collecting pretty and useful things!

------------------------------------------


The next installment in this alphabet will be coming soon! 

~Ad =)