Monday, June 18, 2012

Nail Strips - One Week On!

Last week, I tried  Sally Hansen Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips for the first time. (The blog post is here). So, one week on, how are the nail polish strips holding up? I think they are doing quite well! 


They didn't like being soaked in warm water on Friday, and I got a couple of little chips. I also broke my thumbnail >.<:


But I patched them up with some carefully applied dots of white and pink nail polish, and put a glitter coat over the top...

One week after I first applied the nail strips, and with some tiny patches and a glitter coat, they look like this - 

It's a little sad that my nails grow so fast - as they are beginning to grow down the nail a little bit after just a week, but I love them! The have lasted really well, compared to most regular nail polishes that I have used =D. (I even cleaned out under my bed, and got strapping tape stuck to them - and they didn't chip or lift!) I confess - I think I am addicted to Sally Hansen nail polish strips now - I went back to Priceline, and they had them on sale (equating to 'buy one, get a second one at a third of the price'!), so I now have four more designs to try out =D. 


~Ad =)