Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Happiness!

Well, this week has been pretty awesome! Although I have been too sick to leave the house (with ME/CFS, fibromyalgia and EDS), I have managed to almost finish a very pretty mermaid cross stitch, clean my room (with help from Kecap!), and sit in the sun a couple of times with my lovely little turtles! Also, I received a very special set of prizes in the mail from Puzzle Pirates - which I am over the moon about, as it included signed postcards from Cleaver and Cephalopod! (Both of them drew octopi!) I put them in frames so they don't (as lovely Iong says) crumble to dust! =D


Anyways, I am not game to move from my chair today until Kecap gets home, as my left knee is really really really unstable. It has been crunching and clicking for a couple of days now, and woke me up hurting twice last night (evil Ehlers-Danlos!) It isn't the actual knee cap that is feeling unstable, but the knee joint itself, and from experience, if that dislocates, it is very hard to get back in - and I go into shock. I don't really want that to happen when my carer is out! So, right now I am stuck in my chair - dying for a shower! LOL!


Lastly, here are some pictures of Franklin and Shelley enjoying the sunshine! They were very happy to sit on the warm brick path with their shells in the sun - lifting their little legs and luxuriating! It was incredibly cute!!!
~Ad =)