Monday, August 8, 2011

Random Things...

It rained yesterday...
Moke didn't mind =) 
 
Franklin and Shelley were warm inside too. They had a play on the floor =)
I spent the day recovering from doing some Wii Fit for the first time in ages.... 
I also tidied my corner up a bit...
It is still pretty messy... lol! It has all my sewing and drawing stuff in it =D Everything I need when I am stuck in my chair and it is difficult to get up =D 

Anyway - yesterday was good until the evening, when I had to go to the hospital because of my eye.... It started hurting like crazy, and the pain spread to that whole side of my head. 
Luckily, they gave me a local anesthetic and I felt way better! Apparently I have a scratched eye that was letting insides come to the outside :S - It hurt a lot more than I thought it should. Now I have to keep putting gooey antibiotic ointment in it - which makes my vision blurry, but makes my eye feel better =D.

~Ad =)