Saturday, August 13, 2011

My Morning =)

Well, this morning I woke up early and went to the market with my family. Mum pushed my wheelchair and let me look at everything. I am so glad that I am finally well enough to do things again! Here are some of the things that I bought, including some cat statues, a massive cast iron key, and a gemstone necklace:
 I also got some licorice and a concrete cat garden statue. 

After the market, we stopped at the park to look at the river. It is really flowing fast - the ducks don't like it. They seem to have become tree-ducks, roosting in the highest branches of the trees! 
I've never seen so many ducks in trees... I guess all the snags and things they usually sit on out in the river are covered now that the water is so high. 


Lastly, I got a pretty new pendant today. It is made from silver-filled gold =)
~Ad =)