Thursday, July 14, 2011

Art & Moke Pictures =)

So, at the moment, I have two infected wisdom teeth (on top of the usual fibromyalgia, ME/CFS, EDS, arthritic hips and knee, etc.), and I feel pretty rotten. My regular computer is still off getting fixed in Melbourne (under warranty - apparently it's "cooling module" failed, causing the main board to be damaged - which seems to be technical-speak for the little fan stopped spinning, so some other inner components got a bit melted). The computer I am using in its place is not quite powerful enough to run all of my usual art programs, which is sad. I have done some drawings using what I can, though =D. The fist is sort of a portrait of me (before I got sick and got round-faced from steroids!)
I also made a forum avatar for a fellow Puzzle Pirate =D

I am currently working on an entry into this month's Puzzle Pirates portrait background contest - but my entry so far is not up to the point where I think it could win. I will see if I have time to finish it off a bit before the deadline. Lastly, though, here are some cheer up pictures of my gorgeous Moke =) She cuddles me when I am feeling sick and down, and she can always cheer me up! I love her =D
 ~Ad =)