Friday, April 15, 2011

Pictures and Things from the Last Week =)

So, this is another picture-filled blog post! This time, I am sharing pictures from the last week. I hope you enjoy them!

The Elephant Teapot
For anyone who doesn't know, I collect trinkets (miniature figurines, statuettes, and various pretty/shiny/decorative/awesome items). Elephants make up a large part of my collection, because they are really cute, exotic, and there is such variety and creativity in the way that they are portrayed! 
Last weekend, my dad went to a garage sale where they were selling tea pots. He saw this, and got it for me!!!
It is so cute! I love it (and I love my dad)! The elephant teapot is made from very light porcelain, and the glaze is very shiny! The little handle on the lid is a monkey sitting on the elephant's back. Unfortunately, I am a slightly dodgy photo taker, and the monkey is facing the wrong way in the picture! 

My Furry-PurryAngel, Moke
As I am chronically ill, I spend a lot of time lying in bed, or sleeping in bed. My beautiful little cat, Moke, love this - especially when it is cold and she wants a warm cuddle!
Although, she doesn't mind if I get up and leave her in bed in peace and quiet...
 I love my cat! 

Fibroduck
We went out to the local pub to lunch, and (of course) Fibroduck joined us!
Fibroduck likes raspberry lemonade, just like me! He had a little trouble reaching the straw at first, but luckily, he soon found a handy salt shaker to sit on so that he could reach =D


Severums
Lastly, our severums (Chomp and Shorty) have started a family in our fish tank! (I have posted video of them when they were freshly hatched, and when they were slightly bigger over the last few days on Twitter and Facebook). The babies hatched around six days ago, and have just started free-swimming! The most recent video can be viewed here =)
~Ad =)