Saturday, February 5, 2011

Pics, Pics, Pics!

I decided it was time to upload some of the pictures that have been accumulating on my camera's memory card over the last few weeks! Enjoy! 

Scooting!

Firstly, I still love my scooter! Lol! Here are some pictures from a scooter adventure about a week ago. It was SO hot, but my hands and wrists were aching so much, I had to wear gloves. Pirate gloves! =) Yarr!


 My gloves match my flag perfectly! 




Knitting!

As well as scooter adventures, I have begun my attempt at trying to knit an octopus-themed scarf for this contest on the Puzzle Pirates forums. My hands are too sore for me to hold actual knitting needles and knit in the usual way, so I am having a go at looming my scarf on a circular loom. I have never knitted anything on a loom before, so it will be a challenge! 



More Scooting! 


This afternoon, me and Elle went for a walk/scoot. We saw a lot of locusts :S (There has been a plague of them where we live, and recently the next generation of them hatched. They aren't big enough to fly yet, but they hop everywhere!) We saw lots of the usual browny kind, and this green guy!


When we were about halfway around our circuit, we noticed that Moke, was following us... It is pretty worrying that she would walk that far, and that she would go near such busy roads! She had been focussed on following us, and hadn't realised how far she had gone from home. When she did realise, she panicked and got all scared! We had to pick her up and take her home again! She was very grateful, and clinged to Elle all the way home!


After taking Moke home (and putting her inside so that she wouldn't follow us again), we went on our walk again. 

Dinner! 

A picture of my dinner! =D Marinated salmon, sweet and sour cucumber and fried rice!  


Moke!

Snoozing after her long walk... lol!
 

Franklin and Shelley!


My Garden!



This bucket is full of rainwater from the last 2 days! It is a very big bucket...






Honey!

 ~Adrielle =D