Monday, July 19, 2010

My Eye Test, Hair Cut, Slow Internet, Awesome Family and ME/CFS!

Well, today was a pretty good day for me, ME/CFS-wise =D. I am really happy, because it is the second good day that I have had in a row - and it has been a really long time since the last time that happened. I am beginning to think that I might be starting to get over my bad patch!

Today, I went for an eye test. Eye tests kinda make me nervous, lol! I don't quite know why. Every time I go, my eye sight has gotten a little worse (I am short-sighted), and my bank balance suffers! This time, I am getting really nice glasses, though! They are purpley-red, and have little flowers cut out of the arm bits! I think they are really cute! I also have to get new contact lenses. At least I will be able to see properly now =D, and if I get another eye infection (I tend to get them from time to time) and can't wear my contact lenses, I will have glasses that are the right prescription - so I will still be able to see!

After the eye test, Kecap, Ellenya and I went to get our hair cut. I love getting my hair cut! It is kinda tiring though. I didn't get anything too dramatic done this time - just a trim and a tidy-up of the layers that are in my hair. Ellenya got lots cut off hers - it is quite short now! (Looks nice! =D) After getting our hair cut, Ellenya and I went to buy some hair dye. Ellenya is awesome for pushing me around in my wheelchair so I get to see/do stuff! =D I bought us chocolate for after dinner (McDonald's - such a healthy day! lol! I did have pasta for lunch, and fruit toast for breakfast, so I guess it wasn't that bad... was it?!) I was going to buy more multi-vitamins, but they were so expensive! I figure I can wait until we go to the discount chemist (I only ran out today).

By the time we got home, I was really exhausted and really sick. My tummy (and the rest of my body) doesn't like it when I overdo it... lol :S. Later, it was very hard to walk down my hallway. One of my legs decided to go all numb and not work properly. I was exhausted and in pain. I collapsed on my bed and could hardly move. Ellenya was nice enough to feed my axolotls for me =). I love my family (and I include all of my pets in my family!)

I slept for a while, and now I am up and still able to type! I am so happy that I am having some good days finally! It was getting very hard to cope with all the bad days in a row, and it felt like each day was getting worse/harder. Now I feel like there is a bit of a light at the end of this bad patch's tunnel! Lol - I know that it might seem a little sad that having to be pushed in a wheelchair and getting sick after just sitting up for a couple of hours is considered a great achievement, but it so is for me!

Tomorrow, I am hoping that someone will put dye in my hair, and that I will have the energy to sit up til it sets, and then rinse it off. I got blue hair dye =D hehe. I like bright colours! I hope it turns out nice! 

Anyways, I have about 26 hours until my Internet goes back up to its normal speed. I CAN'T WAIT! I can't load hardly anything (and it takes me like 100 refreshes to get anything that will load to load). It is very frustrating, especially as I use the Internet to connect to people, and to chat with my friends! (Not to mention playing games and Facebook apps! lol) It will be nice to be able to look at links that my friends post, and to download the next tutorial for my online animation course! I can't wait to be able to use DeviantArt and Puzzle Pirates and the YPP Forums/YPPedia again, and to load and edit my blog without having to refresh 100 times! AND I NEED TO SEE SINISTERGOAT'S PICTURE! /sigh. Yes, I think I am an Internet addict! lol!

~Adrielle =)