Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The Monkey, the Failing Cooling Pad, and the Pirate!

Today was a pretty uneventful day. I woke up after 11am (which is so weird! I usually wake up before 9am, often before 8am!) I guess my house was just nice and quiet, so I could snooze. It was all quiet and relaxing all day, really.


Kecapmanis got a monkey familiar on Puzzle Pirates today. She named it Monyet, and let me wear it to get a portrait in-game! I am jealous that she has a monkey! They are so cute! I want one! lol


Anyway, in real life, I need a new cooling pad for my laptop. Mine is dying! It makes odd noises and keeps cutting out. I have to keep tapping it to make it work! I am hoping to buy a new one tomorrow - because it is pay day. Hopefully I will feel up to going out (and maybe we can go out for lunch too if I use my wheelchair for the trip to get the cooling pad!)


Lastly, in my uneventful day, I drew a picture of a pirate! (As usual, I couldn't stop at one version of it. The other versions can be seen in my gallery - here.)


~Adrielle =)