Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Day 2 of Our Holiday!

Today I felt a bit better. I guess I am finally recovering from the trip down! I didn't have to sleep all day today (only some of the day, lol :) We went shopping and to Hungry Jacks for lunch =D, and I got some hair clips and head bands and stuff, and a t-shirt and some coloured pencils (I left mine at home and there is only so much drawing you can do with coloured fine liners). I also got these gorgeous hand-painted porcelain elephants (I collect elephant ornaments - I have a rather large collection at home!) Elle and I have one small one each, and I got a larger one as well. They were just too pretty! I have never seen any like that before!


Also today I got an email from Apple saying that my iPad is coming in June =D. I am pretty excited about that! Hehe =D And Tomorrow, Ellenya and I are going to the Aquarium! I can't wait! =D =D =D


~Adrielle =)